- Remove two rear retaining rings from the seat channel pins and remove seat channel pins. If equipped with a headrest, remove the lower pin from the headrest rod.
- Flip seat forward to expose the internal mechanism of the chair
- Have the assistant hold the chair about one inch off the ground.
- Place the metal rod on the top of the cylinder
- Strike metal rod with hammer with several quick blows to knock the cylinder free from the basic housing
Reassemble chair in reverse order
If you have any issues removing the cylinder, please create a support ticket.