Visit our Support Library
Visit our Support Library for answers to frequently-asked questions regarding:
- Order Information
- Returns and Refunds
- Product Support
Submit a Support Ticket
Submit a Support Ticket for additional information not found in our Support Library, or to request additional support on existing orders, including:
- Requesting Order Changes
- Requesting Order Cancellations
- Initiating a Return
To track status on your support tickets, create a Humanscale Support Center account. An account is not required to submit a Support Center request.
- Click on the Login button on the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Sign Up with Us button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter details on the screen and click on Register to finish creating your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if my ticket was closed, but my request has not been resolved?
Reply to the email you received stating the ticket has been closed. The ticket will be reopened and the Customer Care agent will be notified that you need further support.
- What should I do if I opened a ticket, but have a different request to add?
If you have a request different from the original ticket, submit a new ticket. This will ensure the new request will not be confused with the existing one. This process can be followed even when submitting a different request related to the same order.
Example: If your original ticket included a request to change the shipping address, and you would like to add a request to change a product on the same order, submit a new ticket.
- How can I prevent multiple tickets from being created for the same request?
Reply to the emails from your original request to ensure related responses are kept on the same ticket. Starting a new email or editing the subject line may result in creation of a new ticket and duplication of the request.